Billy Cobham - Crosswinds Album
|1||The Pleasant Pheasant|
Soloist – Billy Cobham, George Duke, Lee Pastora, Michael Brecker
Soloist – George Duke, Michael Brecker
Soloist – Billy Cobham
Soloist – John Abercrombie
|5||Savannah The Serene|
Soloist – Garnett Brown, George Duke
|6||Spanish Moss - "A Sound Portrait"||(17:08)|
Soloist – Randy Brecker, John Abercrombie
|SD 7300||Billy Cobham||Crosswinds (LP, Album, Pre)||Atlantic||SD 7300||US||1974|
|SD 7300||Billy Cobham||Crosswinds (LP, Album, SRC)||Atlantic||SD 7300||US||1974|
|K 50037||Billy Cobham||Crosswinds (LP, Album)||Atlantic||K 50037||Italy||1974|
|SD 7300||Billy Cobham||Crosswinds (LP, Album, RE, PRC)||Atlantic||SD 7300||US||Unknown|
|SD 7300||Billy Cobham||Crosswinds (LP, Album)||Atlantic||SD 7300||US||1974|
- Acoustic Bass – John Williams (tracks: A1a, A1b, A1d to B3)
- Arranged By, Orchestrated By – Billy Cobham
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Design – Basil Pao
- Electric Bass – John Williams (tracks: A1a, A1d to B3)
- Engineer [Recording & Re-mix Engineer] – Ken Scott
- Guitar – John Abercrombie (tracks: A1a, A1b, A1d to B3)
- Keyboards – George Duke (tracks: A1a, A1b, A1d to B3)
- Lacquer Cut By – Razel
- Management – Nat Weiss
- Percussion – Billy Cobham
- Percussion [Latin] – Lee Pastora (tracks: A1a, A1d to B3)
- Photography By [Backliner] – Armen Kachaturian
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Billy Cobham
- Producer – William E. Cobham Jnr., Ken Scott
- Trombone – Garnett Brown (tracks: A1a, A1b, A1d to B3)
- Trumpet – Randy Brecker (tracks: A1a, A1d to B3)
- Woodwind – Michael Brecker (tracks: A1a, A1d to B3)
- Written-By – William E. Cobham Jnr.
Recorded at Electric Lady Studios, New York, N.Y.
Re-mixed at Trident Recording Studios, London, England.
All selections written by William E. Cobham Jr.
℗ & © 1974
Shorepak by Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd., England.
Made in UK
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): K 50037 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): K 50037 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped runout): K-50037-[B scratched out]3A D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped runout): K-50037-[A scratched out]3B D
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched runout, scratched out): TRIDENT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched runout): RAZEL
- Other (US catalogue number): SD 7300
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – WEA Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Produced For – Bilham Cobly Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Remixed At – Trident Studios
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Trident Studios
Billy Cobham. The Pleasant Pheasant. WMG от лица компании Rhino Atlantic BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, Abramus Digital, União Brasileira de Compositores, LatinAutor, Warner is the second album of fusion drummer Billy Cobham. The album was released in 1974 and it contains four songs total, all created by Billy Cobham. It features songs that are more mid-tempo and slow-tempo style as opposed to the prior Spectrum album which is composed with a very up-tempo rate that defined the majority of the following release after Crosswinds, Total Eclipse also. Crosswinds - Billy Cobham. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Complete your Billy Cobham collection. Crosswinds LP, Album, Pre. SD 7300. Vender esta versión. ATL TP 7300. Crosswinds 8-Trk, Album. Billy Cobham - Crosswinds 1974. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Jazz Fusion. Billy Cobham Presents Nordic Off Color. Jazz Jazz-Rock Fusion. Rudiments - The Billy Cobham Anthology CD II. Billy Cobham : Crosswinds,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Crosswinds Billy Cobham album. 1974 studio album by Billy Cobham. Studio album by. A photo taken by Billy Cobham himself is used for the cover art it wraps around the spine to comprise both the front and back cover. Track listing. All selections written by Billy Cobham. Side one. Spanish Moss 'A Sound Portrait' 17:08. Crosswinds is the second album of fusion drummer Billy Cobham. The album was released in 1974. It comprises four songs, all composed by Billy Cobham. The song Heather was used as the basis for the Souls of Mischief's hit song 93 'til Infinity. Album: Crosswinds. Have This Want This. Album Info This Release. Visitor rating. Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections