Morrissey - Who Put The 'M' In Manchester? Album
|1||Irish Blood, English Heart||3:32|
|2||I Have Forgiven Jesus||3:51|
|4||I'm Not Sorry||5:21|
|5||Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference||3:04|
|6||Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice||3:06|
|7||Let Me Kiss You||5:01|
|8||Irish Blood, English Heart||3:31|
|9||Everyday Is Like Sunday||4:41|
|10||First Of The Gang To Die (US Version)||4:29|
|11||First Of The Gang To Die||4:39|
|12||I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday||4:08|
|13||Five Live Performances From Move Festival, Manchester, 2004|
|14||Jack The Ripper||4:54|
|15||Shoplifters Of The World Unite||4:37|
|16||No One Can Hold A Candle To You||4:07|
|17||There Is A Light That Never Goes Out||7:01|
|19||Irish Blood, English Heart||2:50|
|20||The Headmaster Ritual||5:01|
|21||The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores||4:24|
|22||I Have Forgiven Jesus||3:51|
|23||Subway Train / Everyday Is Like Sunday|
Written-By [Subway Train] – Johansen, Thunders
|24||First Of The Gang To Die||3:47|
|25||A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours||3:24|
|26||Hairdresser On Fire||4:21|
|27||How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?||3:46|
|28||There Is A Light That Never Goes Out||4:12|
|29||I Have Forgiven Jesus||4:15|
|30||First Of The Gang To Die (UK Version)||4:29|
|460502601620||Morrissey||Who Put The 'M' In Manchester? (DVD-V, PAL)||Sanctuary Visual Entertainment||460502601620||Russia||2008|
|SVE4010||Morrissey||Who Put The 'M' In Manchester? (DVD, Promo, PAL)||Sanctuary Records||SVE4010||Europe||2005|
|SVE4010||Morrissey||Who Put The 'M' In Manchester? (DVD-V, PAL)||Attack Films||SVE4010||Australia||2005|
|460502601620||Morrissey||Who Put The 'M' In Manchester? (DVD, PAL)||Universal Music Russia||460502601620||Russia||2008|
|SVE4010||Morrissey||Who Put The 'M' In Manchester? (DVD-V, Album, NTSC)||Sony BMG Music Entertainment||SVE4010||Argentina||2005|
- Bass – Gary Day
- Drums – Deano Butterworth
- Executive-Producer – Tessa Watts (tracks: 1 to 19)
- Film Director – Bucky Fukumoto (tracks: 1 to 19), Mathew Amos (tracks: 20 to 24)
- Film Producer – Emer Patten (tracks: 1 to 19), Philippa Pettett (tracks: 20 to 24), Sara Seiferheld (tracks: 1 to 19)
- Guitar – Alain Whyte
- Guitar, Congas, Clarinet, Backing Vocals – Boz Boorer
- Keyboards, Percussion, Trumpet, Backing Vocals – Mikey V. Farrell
- Photography By [Cover] – Hamish Brown
- Written-By – Whyte (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 8, 11, 13, 20, 21, 24 to 28), Boorer (tracks: 12, 15, 17), Maker (tracks: 14), Marr (tracks: 4, 9, 16, 18, 19, 23), Nevin (tracks: 7), Morrissey (tracks: 1 to 15, 17 to 28), Huish (tracks: 14), Street (tracks: 2, 5, 10, 22)
Tracks 1 to 19 recorded in Manchester, 22 May 2004.
Tracks 20 to 24 recorded at Move Festival, Manchester, 11 July 2004.
Although not listed, track 22 also includes the "Subway Train" intro.
- Barcode (Text): 5 050361 740102 >
- Barcode (Scanned): 5050361740102
- Matrix / Runout (External Ring): SVE4010 LAYER 1 SANCTUARY RECORDS 46980 DVD9
- Matrix / Runout (Internal Ring): SVE4010 LAYER 0 SANCTUARY RECORDS 46956 DVD9
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
- Published By – Universal Polygram International Publishing
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Seldak Music Corp.
- Published By – Lipstick Killers Pub., Inc.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Morrissey / Marr Songs, Ltd.
- Published By – Universal-MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Fiction Songs Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Filmed At – Manchester Evening News Arena
Who Put the M in Manchester is a DVD documenting a live performance by Morrissey. The homecoming concert took place at the Manchester Arena in Manchester, England, on 22 May 2004, Morrissey's 45th birthday. The DVD was certified Gold by the BPI on 22 July 2013. First of the Gang to Die. Hairdresser on Fire. Irish Blood, English Heart. The Headmaster Ritual. Subway Train New York Dolls coverEveryday Is Like Sunday. I Have Forgiven Jesus. I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Morrissey - Who Put The M In Machester. Features Song Lyrics for Morrissey's Who Put the 'M' in Manchester album. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User free to Morrissey Who Put The 'M' In Manchester First of the Gang to Die, Hairdresser on Fire and more. 28 tracks 105:11. The group split up in 1987 and Morrissey started a successful solo career. His first solo album, Viva Hate was released only six months after The Smiths split, in March 1988. The album's first single Suedehead peaked at 5, a higher position than any Smiths single had ever achieved. In 1990, Bona Drag, a co read more. All the great songs and lyrics from the Who Put the 'M' in Manchester album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Steven Patrick Morrissey born 22 May 1959, known as Morrissey, is an English singer and lyricist. He rose to prominence in the 1980s as the lyricist and vocalist of the band The Smiths. The band was highly successful in the United Kingdom but broke up in 1987, and Morrissey began a solo career, m more . Year: 2005. Morrissey displays all of the charm and wit that have fueled his popularity. Watch as he alternately taunts and encourages the fans who try to climb on-stage. Songs featured: First Of The Gang To Die Hairdresser On Fire Irish Blood, English Heart The Headmaster Ritual Everyday Is Like Sunday I. 0Check in. X I'm Watching This Keep track of everything you watch tell your friends. Product description. Morrissey - who put the M in mancheste. The answer is, of course, Morrissey. Released in conjunction with Live From Earl's Court, Who Put the M in Manchester documents a different performance and set list. On the DVD, Morrissey is in fine voice and good spirits-and why not He isn't just in front of a home audience, but May 22nd was his birthday as he jokes, I can't believe I'm 29. The rest of the solo tracks, like Hairdresser on Fire and Everyday is Like Sunday, are mostly drawn from Viva Hate. Bonus features include four videos and another live Manchester set from 2004. Quién puso la M en Manchester es un DVD que documenta una actuación en vivo de Morrissey. El concierto de bienvenida tuvo lugar en el Manchester Arena en Manchester, Inglaterra, el 22 de mayo de 2004, el 45 cumpleaños de Morrissey. El DVD fue certificado Gold por el BPI el 22 de julio de 2013. 06:34 First of the Gang to Die 10:47 Hairdre sser On Fire 15:30 Irish Blood, English Heart 18:39 The Headmaster Ritual 23:40 Subway Train New York Dolls cover Everyday Is Like Sunday 28:24 I Have Forgiven Jesus 32:40 I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday 36:48 How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I